Want to have great culinary adventures even without leaving your home? Craving for a Mediterranean pita bread dip? Planning an Asian-themed dinner for family and friends? These international cookbooks can help you take your cooking know-how to new heights.
1. Asian Dumplings: Mastering Gyoza, Spring Rolls, Samosas, and More by Andrea Nguyen
This delightful cookbook celebrates the diverse traditional dumplings of Asia. From Japanese gyozas to Chinese dim sum and everything in between, Asian Dumplings offer more than 75 recipes – all of which you will want to prepare.
2. Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan
Learn tips and tricks in preparing traditional Italian dishes. This book provides you with detailed recipes you can use for cooking either a quick and simple meal to a more elaborate dinner that you can share with guests.
3. Into the Vietnamese Kitchen: Treasured Foodways, Modern Flavors by Andrea Nguyen
Savor the delicious flavors of Vietnamese cuisine that you can enjoy cooking with the help of this delightful cookbook by Andrea Nguyen. From recipes to a little bit of history and additional information about the country’s cuisine, this book takes you on a journey into one of the world’s favorite foods.
4. Land of Plenty: A Treasury of Authentic Sichuan Cooking by Fuchsia Dunlop
Explore the flavors of China with this cookbook that features recipes for authentic Szechuan dishes.
5. Made in India: Cooked in Britain: Recipes from an Indian Family Kitchen by Meera Sodha
Indian cuisine is so rich and diverse which provides plenty of fascinating dishes to try and enjoy. From meat-based dishes to vegetarian treats, you will find a wide array of recipes that will make it easier for you to prepare delicious Indian meals.